Wednesday 13 September 2017

The man in the fantasy


Haloo
Am back, sorry for the typo errors earlier on was trying to combine work and blogging...  I work by the way but trust me I day dream a lot....  Remember I said I love to think which is a better way to put it than saying day dream.
Today as always I drifted, this time it was about a relationship that I had built for over 10 years...  You know that kind of relationship we all crave for after you have had your heart broken a million times before....  Yeah that kind of love that both families have given their silent consent and are just waiting for both parties to officially come up and express their desires and needs to be together. We loved our selves soo much, always on the phone I think I started to develop an ear ache... Of course there had to be people who had their own opinions about our relationship, I mean he was 3 years older but we had known ourselves since forever and didn't really play the "am older game" like they expected. we flowed like water, there was no resistance in our talks, emotions or sacrifices. it was just mutual and perfect for me. I mean it seemed like he walked out of my dreams; did I mention he had six packs? may be not six but four at least....He was just what the doctors prescribed.  Before I get carried away by his looks we attend the same school, though different departments. I love a good argument so i decided to major in law and my boo was a civil engineer to be. We had decided to own a firm together in future, oblivious of how to combine both professions in one company lol.... Any ways we were out on a lovely date and i just ordered my favorite peppered chicken and beans puddy,  popularly known as "moi-moi" and then I felt someone tap me, like I mean in reality, omg it was 3:00 pm, it was time for my board meeting.  so there left my prince charming....
To be continued

8 comments:

  1. oh ho nau! come and kantinue the story jor. who leaves for board meeting like this lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The suspense tho!...cant wait for the sequel ...Nice write up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could get into your mind exactly when you drift into dream land someday...and read the tales there off....your mind is everything dear. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very impressive write up. Kudos

    ReplyDelete