Monday 9 July 2018

SLEEPING APART

Image result for black couple sleeping apart

Hi guys

Hope you all have been good?.

I have been quite busy with exams but am done now. So happy to be free from all mid night reading and lectures …. For a while though.

I was on my way home last weekend and overheard a conversation that had me engrossed. Two ladies were speaking about a friend of theirs who just got married and they were happy about her having her own room and were planning to follow her steps.

They seemed to see it as a show of power of getting anything the wanted and that it gave them privacy but my question is privacy from who? I know a lot of millennium girls who see this as a thing of accomplishment but I sincerely disagree. Some say most nights you are just too tired to cuddle talk-less of sex, so you get to escape having to explain yourself for not being in the mood.

With my experience and knowledge of guys, I know a lot of guys love cuddling but are shy to admit it, also what if it gets cold at night and he needs some love, he has to come to the other room.
Then my lazy side says I will have to make two beds, clean up two rooms also laundry will have an addition. Also if we have any issue during the day, the night time can help resolve it quickly if you know what I mean above all it increases intimacy between man and wife.

Plus sometimes pillow talks are just the very best, you can get anything

I am still appalled as to what privacy I would require?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment